The Business Management program is designed to prepare the students with the general education, applied knowledge, technical skills, and communication skills necessary to compete and succeed in today’s diverse business environment.
The primary goal of this business program is to prepare students for employment upon graduation. In addition, students may decide to continue their studies at four-year institutions and beyond.
BM Program Length: The Diploma in Business Management program consists of 65 to 66 credit hours, depending on the student major program. Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded a Diploma in Business Management.
BM Program Outcomes:
- BMPA-1. Demonstrate and understand the major functional areas in business.
- BMPA-2. Understand how diversity and ethics can impact the global business environment.
- BMPA-3. Apply effective oral and written communication, quantitative reasoning, and technical competencies to real-world business scenarios.
- BMPA-4. Develop critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, and motivational skills to make an appropriate business related decisions.
- BMPA-5. Gain the business skills needed to be successful when opening or managing small business.
The Business Management program at ktech offers three majors (concentration) that provide students with the knowledge and skills required to manage enterprises within the public and private sectors.